Webuyhomespa.com will answer any questions you may have about how we buy your house. Below is a list of our most
frequently asked questions. If you do not see an answer to your question, contact us.
- What is the cost for you to make me an offer on my home? Am I obligated to take your offer?
- I need to sell my home fast. Can you buy my house by tomorrow?
- How does your process work?
- Do I need to have a realtor?
- How is Webuyhomespa.com different from real estate agents?
- Do you only buy single family homes?
- Do you buy houses nationwide?
- Do you buy houses or properties that need repairs?
1. What is the cost for you to make me an offer on my home? Am I obligated to take your offer?
There are no fees or obligations for you to have a free consultation with Webuhomespa.com. Just fill out
the Quick Home Offer form and we will contact you to discuss the property you are selling.
2. I need to sell my home fast. Can you buy my house by tomorrow?
Fill out the Quick Home Offer form and you will receive a response from us in less than 48 hours.
Every offer is different but the average turnaround time to complete a real estate sale is about 10 working days.
3. How does your process work?
Fill out our Quick Home Offer form, we will contact you with any questions about the property and make
you a quick and reasonable offer. It's that easy.
4. Do I need to have a realtor?
No realtor is needed when you work with Webuyhomespa.com.
5. How is Webuyhomespa.com different from real estate agents?
We do not list the house you need to sell, we buy it.
6. Do you only buy single family homes?
We buy many types of properties including houses, homes, row homes, duplexes, apartment buildings, condominiums, town houses, land and commercial
real estate. If you are an investor and would like to sell packages of homes visit our Real Estate Investors Page.
7. Do you buy houses nationwide?
Webuyhomespa.com will buy your house if you live in the following counties in PA or NJ: Philadelphia County, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Ocean County & Cape May County.
We are a Philadelphia based company and we specialize in the Philadelphia area.
8. Do you buy houses or properties that need repairs?
We buy homes for many reasons including:
|Stop Home Foreclosures
|Bad Tenants or
|Problem Rental Properties
|Sell Rental Properties
|Behind on Mortgage Payments
|Lien or Title Problems
|Sell old House
|Double Mortgage Payments
Questions about Webuyhomespa.com? Email Mike Jordan or call us anytime.